Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hue gotta be kiddin me?!

{Okay, forgive me for the cheesy title today, but I couldn't resist.}

How did I not know about this sooner??

Working on a design project or just need color inspiration?  I found the perfect site for color help - Design-Seeds.  What a great tool!  New color palates are posted daily and you can search the site for specific colors using the "Palate Search," if you have something specific in mind.

I can think of so many times I needed color inspiration or just wanted to see unique blends of color combinations.  This is so handy!  {And the photos used for inspiration are simply gorgeous.}

Here are a handful of hues that caught my eye....








                            








Have you used design-seeds before?

What are some of your favorite palates?  

Do you find this as helpful as I do??  


- all images via design-seeds


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD