Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More Cabinet Space, Please?

What a productive day it's been!  I've done my grocery shopping, made dinner {gfree potato soup} and just popped a batch of homemade gfree biscuits in the oven - all before noon.  This is not my typical, I assure you!

While I've been rummaging about my teeny, tiny kitchen this morning, I'm convinced there are better storage options than what I've employed.  Cabinet space is sparse and my pots, pans, and appliances are just too big {that's apartment living, I suppose}.  Not to mention my "pantry" is sharing space with those bulky pots and pans.

Here are a few clean, organized {and pretty of course} kitchens and storage solutions I'm loving today....









{This would be my dream pantry!}


{These are precious!  I saw them in Anthropologie a few weeks ago and just fell in love with them.  It would cost a small fortune to replace all of my spice bottles though.  It's great inspiration.}

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

What are your tricks for kitchen storage?  Do you prefer exposed storage over hidden storage?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD