Monday, March 19, 2012

Sweet 25!

Happy Monday Friends!

So this isn't going to be an average week for me.  On Thursday, I celebrate 25 years of life and I couldn't be more excited!  I admit, birthdays just aren't as exciting as they were as a kid {dreaming up my birthday party months in advance, telling the world they're invited to celebrate, and popping that party hat atop my blonde blonde little head and screaming at the top of my raspy little lungs IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!  What can I say?  I was one exuberant kid.} For whatever reason, every birthday after 20 has included tears of "oh my goodness!  I'm becoming an adult!"  {I assure you, Hubby has heard his fair share of birthday woes.}  But this year feels different.  I don't know if it's the whole new life, new season thing or if it's simply because I've survived half {blonde moment....oops!} a quarter of a century and I have a whole lotta thankfulness in my heart for what God has done in my little life, but whatever the reason, I'm excited!  Forget sweet 16!  Sweet 25 is on it's way and I'm ready to embrace it!  So in honor of "Birthday Week" I'm bringing to you a few fav's from the internet....

This tangerine bag from Francesca's caught my eye last month and I've been thinking of it ever since.
Perfect compliment to those bright spring outfits, headed our way, huh??



I'm a major fan of these "Love Candy" prints by Jen Ramos of Made by Girl.  



Her "Blogs & Coffee" print is a favorite too....




And since we're talking prints, this "Know Your Value" print from The Wonderfully Made Boutique is just too cute for words!  {I simply don't have enough wall space for all of the prints I love.}


Also from the *Wonderfully Made Boutique, their signature Friendship Bracelet is just adorable {and in my favorite color}!


I love the Glory Fringe necklace from *31Bits.  
It would go with anything.


And lastly, I have to say that I adore these Chevron Mini Custom iPad Cases from Pencil Shavings Studio on Etsy.  

What's your favorite internet find these days???



*These are two of my favorite causes.  Visit their sites to learn more.  All purchases go towards their cause.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD