Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!


Happy 4th of July Friends!

I hope you have a fun day of grilling, friends and fireworks planned as we celebrate and appreciate our great country!



Anybody have any fun, festive recipes planned for today?  I'm going to try my hand at this beautiful watermelon cake, we'll see what happens.  Funny moment at my local Trader Joe's earlier this week : I was in conversation with the TJ's employee who was ringing me up and he mentioned that he and his girlfriend had attempted this super cool watermelon cake they saw on pinterest and it was a major fail!  LOL - so we'll see.  I'll be back next week with a full report.

Wishing all a very safe and happy Independence Day!

XO


P.S. Did I mention that.......I'm suuuuper excited because I finally have a sleek new computer to call my own?? Yippee! So watch out blog!  I'm totally about to make a comeback. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back at the blog!! Good luck on the watermelon cake :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD