Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Mousse



In response to an instagram photo I posted over the weekend, I had many recipe requests for these decadent dessert cups.  We had some friends over for dessert last Saturday and while I was perusing Pinterest for dessert-spiration, I found a recipe for a Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie-ish looking thing and that was the magical moment I knew I'd serve up individual cups of rich chocolatey, peanut buttery, oreo goodness.  {<-- major run on sentence, I know. But describing these cups of glory isn't easy.}

Now one must be warned before attempting this no bake recipe - rich chocolate and peanut butter mousse layered between oreo cookies and mini peanut butter cups requires lots of "testing"and "tasting" along the way. ;)  Also, I wouldn't classify this as "healthy" as I do most of my recipes.  This is an all out sugar fest - one you may need a strong black cup of coffee to sip alongside just to balance the sweet party dancing it up in your mouth.  But I assure you, it's a winning recipe.  One your guests will be talking about for years to come...or so I'd like to think. 

-- And since I have my beautiful new laptop *giddy grin* I couldn't help but pretty up the recipe.  Enjoy! --
     

Let me know if you make them, I'd love to hear your thoughts!! 

      XOXO ~

- images via Danya Collyer.  Please do not share without written permission.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD