Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Who's That Girl?

It's no secret that the blogging world is just exploding with talented women worth following.  And I admit, it can be a bit overwhelming trying to decide who's worth your time.  So I thought it would be fun to shine the PPS spotlight on one of those noteworthy women on a weekly basis.

Welcome to Who's That Girl?

--

Love Etsy, Anthropologie, healthy living & blogs??  Then you need to meet Bonnie Christine from Going Home To Roost.


A friend of mine introduced me to Bonnie's blog and I fell in love with one simple click.  She has a knack for all things pretty, simple, and domestic.

You'll find beautiful patterns & textiles, healthy and fresh {vegan} recipes, great diy projects, and even honest advice on growing your blog or online business!

{The cherry on top - she gives away printables & desktop backgrounds as freebies on a monthly basis!}

And that's not all {I know, this girl has it goin' on!} - my favorite part of Going Home To Roost is the brand new super-dee-duper Roost Tribe!  Roost Tribe is a $5/month subscription service to all things Bonnie Christine.

As a Tribe member, you'll receive :


Amazing right??  I think it's worth every penny.  But tribe member or not, Bonnie's blog is beautiful and I'm sure you'll be inspired by her!

You're welcome.  :)

XO



- photos via Going Home To Roost

* Do you have a blog you'd like to see featured on Who's That Girl?  E-mail me! 

1 comment:

  1. hey danya! my goodness, this is the sweetest post everrrr. thank you so so so much! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD