Thursday, September 6, 2012

POTD

POTD??  Pin Of The Day of course!! :)

So snooping around pinterest today, I found this pic....


...which launched me into a frantic internet search for a black maxi skirt and a leopard print blouse! {Terrible - I know!}

I simply adore this look - and yes, this beauty is holding a precious pregnant tummy - I can only hope, pray, dream, wish to look this amazing when carrying a child!  She is one chic momma.

Speaking of fabulous outfits...my sweet sister will be gracing the pages of PinkPeonyStyle tomorrow, inspiring us to keep it classy & chic in the work place.  You'll just adore her, I'm sure of it.  Check back tomorrow morning to meet her!

I'm off to a rehearsal this evening, but hope you're doing well!

XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD