Friday, June 15, 2012

Fashion Friday : Mixing It Up

Since moving to Monterey, I've had to rethink my wardrobe. Tank tops, shorts, sandals and summer dresses aren't exactly my summer staples anymore - think jeans, flats and light cardigans.

Never in my life, did I imagine I'd be {comfortably} sporting jeans all year round. That said, I only have ONE pair of jeans at the moment. {I had two, but the second pair lost a button after several years of wear, so they're out.} With that, I'd say I'm in need of another pair...or five. Until I can splurge on a really great pair {I'm pretty picky about my denims, and I like to consider jeans as an "investment" if I'm going to be getting so much wear out of them} I'm trying to incorporate a few of my old summer go-to's without being too chilly. Thanks to pinterest, I can much better visualize my own wardrobe in several different ways. I'm now mixing my former summer with my former winter pieces to avoid spending a small fortune on entirely new clothes...tank tops + blazers, maxi dresses + cardigans + a belt, blouses + jeans + a scarf. Here are some of my favorite Photos of inspiration:








1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7




How are you mixing it up this summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD