Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Procrastination...

Whew!  What a fabulous weekend away hubby and I had (in ATL)!  From amazing restaurants and shopping to inspiring museums, we squeezed just about as much as our little eyes and feet could take in between a Friday and a Sunday.  If you follow PPS on twitter, you may have caught a glimpse of some of our weekend fun.  I have to say that a packed trip makes for a sweet homecoming.

I don't know about you, but I'm one of those girls who hates packing and just loathes unpacking.  So today has been one of those "catch up on laundry, unpack?, no bathe the pup & vacuum the floors, unpack?, but I have to rehearse my music oh yeah and unpack (how about tomorrow?)" kind of days.  I've done just about everything but unpacking that suitcase.  Oh well, at least I've been productive in other areas.



So Thanksgiving is in 10 days!  TEN days, can you believe it?!  I'm really looking forward to sharing some of my favorite holiday table setting ideas with you and a few yummy recipes too!  Check back this week and lets hope that my unpacking will be done by then.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD