Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Table Setting : My take on classic white & gold

So considering my husbands family is just so large and my dining table is just so big, I sadly, am not hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year. That, however, has not stopped me from browsing all of the beautiful table decor in my latest holiday catalogues and favorite .com's. Metallics are radiating from the pages of Crate&Barrel, Z Gallerie, CB2, West Elm, the list goes on...

If I were to be hosting, I imagine I'd do a crisp clean table of white and gold with painted branches in glass vases as my centerpieces and mini pine cones to hold name cards, but since I am not, I thought I'd pull together a few of my favorite pieces to share with you. Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year?  If so, what will your table look like?  I'd love to hear!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD