Thursday, November 10, 2011

Beach Glam

So I cracked open my latest issue of Coastal Living at the gym earlier this week and found this little gem of an article.  I fell in love with the photos, I couldn't resist sharing.

This Del Mar, California home has been decorated by SoCal designer Tia Zoldan.  Owners Aimee and Phil Monroe wanted a laid-back beach feel with a "shot of chic."  I think Tia did it perfectly!  Take a look at this beautiful home...



{LOVE this dining room.  So vintage glam.}




{Love the dark wood floors and the white walls and cabinetry.}









Photos by Karyn Millet from Coastal Living Magazine

What are your thoughts on this beautiful California home??



1 comment:

  1. I love this CA home - it's just gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD