Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall is in the air, and these light fixtures are fabulous!

Happy Saturday!  A happy Saturday it is indeed....fall has finally arrived here in the south.  We slept with the windows open last night (that only happens a very few times a year) - it was glorious!  Nothing better than waking up to the fresh aroma and crisp coolness of fall.....oh and my neighbor's barking dog (at 6:00am...that's another story, for my neighbor's sake, we just won't go there).

I always wake up to my 15 emails from Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, CB2, & other various stores (from my wedding registry...can't I remove myself from their list?  It seems almost impossible), anyhow I actually opened the Pottery Barn email for once and found a fantastic sale on their lighting and dining products.  My mom's been looking for a cute little light to hang above her front door in her entry way, so I thought I'd take a glance.  I found some of the cutest light fixtures!  If you're in the market for a pendant light, chandelier, or something of the sort - check out their sale, I think it's all 20% off.

Here are a few of my favorites...


{This is the one I chose for my mom's entryway.  She seems to think it'll hang too low, but I LOVE it!  It goes perfectly with the decor in her home.}



{I like how they doubled them above this table...brings a touch of the industrial look.}

{I liked the teardrops - this chandelier is whimsical to me.}

{The classic mason jar light fixture...like how it adds a little shabby chic to this cottage dining room below.}



{This one is just glamorous.  Reminds me of old New York - fancy hotels and show lights.}

{This is just sweet.  
I can imagine it in a kids room, or in a reading nook - like the last photo.}



You can view all of PB's lights here.  Which one do you like best?  Where in your home would you put it??  I'd love to hear!

Well, that's it for me - I hope you have a fabulous weekend.  I'm off to enjoy some time outdoors (and if I'm lucky....a pumpkin spiced latte with my man ;)!




2 comments:

  1. Love that first one!

    www.thankyouforthedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Leslie...that was my first pick! :) Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD