Saturday, May 3, 2014

Shop for Pensacola

Many of you know that earlier this week, my hometown Pensacola, FL, was hit by a huge storm and unexpectedly left many many families displaced, roads washed away, homes and businesses destroyed and priceless family valuables in ruins.

Thankfully our families have been spared and their homes are dry.  However, the home the hubs and I lived in (and the church we called home) prior to CA was flooded as well as most of our neighbors.  It will take years to rebuild the community.

In a small effort to help those in need, I'm dedicating ALL of my personal Chloe + Isabel proceeds during the month of May to families in need.  Shop using this link (important to use this specific link) and share with your friends. On June 5th, all proceeds collected will be turned into gift cards and sent to families who have been displaced.

If jewelry isn't your thing, visit one of the links below to give to friends who could use the financial help.

http://www.gofundme.com/8s90hs

http://www.gofundme.com/8sxjb4

Several items are 25% off this weekend and all orders placed by Sunday will arrive in time for Mother's Day.

Thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart for the love, prayers and support.

Here are a few photos flooding my social media feed and a few my dad sent me this morning.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD