Monday, October 7, 2013

Oversized Sweaters


If your pinterest feed is anything like mine, it's bursting at the seams with all things pumpkin, foliage and knits.  Oh the temptations of fall!  Even when it's a warm 85 degrees out, I can't help but want to crank the ac and cozy up in an oversized sweater.  But we all know that's not so practical.  Until our Indian Summer is over, our cool California evenings will have to suffice.  

Surprisingly, the place I've found most success in scoring great sweaters is my local Marshall's.  Last year I bought a few XL knits, put them over a pair of leggings, belted them and called it an outfit.  I'm a fan of upsizing when wanting a slouchy, comfy ensemble.

Since I've been in a "sweatery" mood, I thought I'd share a few of my favorites from around the web.



1. // 2. // 3. // 4.


So tell me, where are your go to shopping spots for great sweaters??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD