Friday, August 17, 2012

Fashion Friday : Luscious Lips


The weekend has arrived {well, it's pretty darn close} - and I'm oh so excited because my parents are driving {YES! I said driving - they're crazy, I know.} from Florida and should arrive sometime late Sunday.  

I couldn't be more thrilled {well, I would be a teensy more thrilled if my sister had made the trek with them, but she had to work}.  They'll be here exploring the Monterey coast with us for the next two weeks, so I have prepared several posts for your viewing pleasure, along with a few guest posts sprinkled here and there.  I truly hope you enjoy the line up and hope you enjoy meeting my precious friends!  I'll be back to respond to emails and comments after the 31st.  Until then I'm sure I'll be instagramming our time together if you'd like to follow along {@dcollyer}! :)

Okay - back to business.

Today we're talking about those luscious lips!  

My hubby isn't much of a fan of the all famous lipstick.  Mostly because he doesn't like walking away with a layer of goop after a kiss. ;)  So I'm more of a tinted balm/chapstick sort of girl, but I do love me some red or pink lips every now and then.  Lets face it - it just makes a girl feel more glamourous!  Am I right?

I've gathered a few of my favorite hues and I've tossed in a few of my favorite tints.

Luscious Lips pt1


Luscious Lips pt2

Luscious Lips pt3

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 8 | 9 | 10


So tell me....are you a lipstick lover?  What's your favorite color?

Happy weekend!!

I cannot wait to reconnect in two weeks!

xxoo...

3 comments:

  1. yes it is always funny when you are wearing a sticky lip gloss and give a kiss haha

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cousin always said it looked like I downed a bucket of fried chicken when I wore lip gloss - ha! I haven't worn it since...

      Delete
  2. mostly boys don't like the lipsticks but we all ladies love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD