Friday, July 6, 2012

Fashion Friday : Maxi Skirts

Now I've always been a fan of the ultra comfortable, uber easy maxi dress.  I have a few of them hanging in my closet.  They're great for those "I ate too much last night" days, for the girlie days, for the "I need a quick outfit" days, or the days you just want to twirl in something.  I've recently discovered the just as fabulous maxi skirt!  I do not however, own a maxi skirt but I feel I may just need to add one to my wardrobe after finding these pretty pics.  

Maxi skirts are fabulous for all of the reasons listed above + they can be accessorized a little more than a maxi dress.  Pair with long sleeves, short sleeves or a tank, add a denim jacket or a blazer, belt it, accessorize with layers of long necklaces - heels, flats, sandals, wedges - they all work!  Have fun with it!  













1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Are you a fan of the maxi skirt?  Do you have one {or three} in your closet?

Happy weekend!
Lots of love....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD