Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh Sister!

Sadly, sister fun is over till May.  We dropped her off at the airport this morning and as we drove away, I felt the sting of distance.  Having her here for the past two weeks has really made me long for my family.  In Florida, I was just a few streets down from them.  Now, I'm a $600 plane ticket and a full 10 hr travel day away.  It puts a lump in my throat.  Hubby and I are so so so grateful for all of the wonderful opportunities that have come from this move, and we're so confident that this is what we've been praying for, but it's not easy.

On a more positive note, we did SO much while she was here!  I was finally able to play tourist with someone {hubby is working lots and still adjusting to his new schedule}.  Here are a few photos from our adventures....


{Chesli - isn't she a beauty??}

: : : Monterey Aquarium : : :

{Joy the Sea Otter}











: : : Drive Down US1 : : :





: : : Our Venture Into The City : : :

{Hubs  Sis  Blakely}


: : : Golden Gate Park : : :







: : : Golden Gate Bridge : : :




: : : 17 Mile Drive : : : 











: : : Drive Home From Big Sur At Sunset : : :



: : : This Morning's Goodbye : : :



We had two fantastic weeks together and I'm looking forward to our reunion in May.  Until then, it's back to my routine.  Hello workouts - I've missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD