Monday, October 24, 2011

Daily Snap & Vacay Recap

Hello friends!

We've returned from our most lovely Monterey, Ca vacay. The trip was a whirlwind, but we got to see old friends and enjoy new sights, restaurants and shops. It's always refreshing to get away, no matter the length of time. Here are a few snapshots of our adventures....




In-N-Out makes a mean gfree burger!





BFF! Love this girl to pieces!





The Boys...no caption needed....





"A moment on the lips is eternity on the hips" but oh so worth it!! (I'm still working these off!)





Gfree 1/2 Hawaiian, 1/2 Sweet Bar-b-que pizza - love love LOVE!

So we ate a lot. That's what you do on vacay right??

And now it's Monday - back to the daily grind. I thought I'd get out of the house today and catch up on some work at my local sbux. Working on a fun post, so check back soon! Happy Monday!






xoxo,
d

Edit // So I did this post on my phone and for some reason the pics posted all blurry.  Sorry about that....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD