Friday, September 2, 2011

Wingback Beauties

It's Friday AND it's a holiday weekend - yay!  I hope you have fabulous plans for your extended off time.  Hubby and I were planning to stay the weekend in a nearby beach town; but given the fact that we're expected to experience Tropical Storm Lee till Tuesday-ish, I think we'll make it a cozy weekend in.  I'm all for cozy.  Hot tea, board games & yummy goodies to munch on sounds just perfect to me!

I've recently acquired this less-than-glamourous antique, wingback chair, and I have grand plans of restoring it to all it's intended beauty.  I've always been a bit ambitious when it comes to just about anything, but even I have to admit that restoring her (yes, I strongly believe it's a "her") is going to be quite the endeavor.  I've never reupholstered a wingback chair anything, so this should be interesting.  If you have any tips, tidbits of valuable information, or tutorial resources you'd like to share, I'd love to see!  Here are a few of my latest inspirations.  Happy Weekend!

{My $20 Craigslist Find - She'll soon be a piece worth bragging about. :)}













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD