Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pretty In Lace

I'm in the middle of planning and ordering flowers for a friend's wedding next month and she has a very sweet, feminine, vintage theme just bursting of lace and I love it! Lace has made such a comeback, (think Kate Middleton's gorgeous lace gown). Just a few years ago, I would have never thought I'd like lace, in my mind it was always old and grandma-ish, but it's returned far more elegant than ever before. I've seen everything from gowns to table dressings, home decor to every day outfit embellishments, floral decor to DIY projects drenched in lace. So with lace on the brain, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite floral wrappings I've come across in...you guessed it, lace!! Enjoy!!


































P.S. Check back tomorrow for our first super fun giveaway! Can't wait to share it with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD