Thursday, August 18, 2011

Plaid, Velvet & Mustard...Oh My!

If you're a fb friend or twitter follower of mine, you know by now that this girl is ready for fall!  I love everything about fall, from the change of weather & crisp, clean air to the pumpkin and apple spiced goodies that find their way into our coffee, roast chickens and baked goods.  It's such a "feel good" season for me.  

In my longing for fall I've been reading a lot of 2011 winter fashion "predictions" and most seem to think that jade greens, granny plaids, rusty reds, crushed velvet, mustard yellows and a touch of lace are the upcoming trends.  What a combination!

While I'm always a fan of boots (I'll always wear them, no matter what's in style), I'm really looking forward to adding more mustard yellow, jade green and lace to my wardrobe this fall/winter!  I'm also looking forward to seeing how they incorporate plaid and velvet into daily wearable pieces.  

I thought it would be fun to find a few fashion and decor pics that represent the upcoming fall/winter predictions.  Hope they inspire you today!



{Glamour}


{Elle Decor}


{Mulberry}


{Joanna Henderson}


{West Elm}


{Glamour}


{Mary McDonald}


{Glamour}



{Source Unknown}


{Burberry}



{HighHeelInTheFrontDoor.com}


{HouseToHome.com}


{Source Unknown}


{Source Unknown}


{Source Unknown}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD