Thursday, March 17, 2011

Anthropologie Lust

I have yet to come across someone who doesn't just LOVE Anthropologie.  I don't know about you, but I can't help but be overwhelmed with inspiration the moment I step foot into one of their stores - something about it is just so creative and organic, comforting and welcoming, functional yet beautiful all the same time.  My dream job would be to travel the world and find the pieces that grace their window displays and catalog shoots.  I once read an article (I believe it was in Elle Decor Magazine) about the man who does just that - he literally gets paid to travel the most unique and exotic places throughout the world in search of those one-of-a-kind pieces that their store is brimming with.  What a job!

Here are a few of my favorite outfits, accessories, & furnishings from their March 2011 online catalog.  Hope this inspires you today as much as it did me!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD