Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Food : Mocha Frappuccino




I've been on a no sugar diet with a girlfriend of mine and with all of this warm weather, a Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino is awfully tempting {but loaded with sugar}.  So I set out to create a "healthy" frapp of my own, and I'm so happy to say I succeeded!  

{I now wake up looking forward to my morning Mocha Frappuccino}


Mocha Frappuccino

  1. A Handful of Ice
  2. 1 Fresh Banana
  3. 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder 
  4. 1 Shot of Espresso {or a highly concentrated amount of plain brewed coffee, or a 1t of instant coffee will do}
  5. 1/2 C Vanilla Coconut Milk
  6. 10 Dark Chocolate Chips
Combine all in a blender, blend and enjoy!!  

{Oh, and if you're really looking for a treat, top with your favorite whipped cream....I won't tell.}


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD