Friday, October 19, 2012

Fashion Friday : Natural Neutrals

Given that I'm fair skinned and blonde, I tend to steer clear of the neutrals.

Actually, come to think of it - neutral, in my mind, has always equaled boring.

Maybe it's the cooler, less humid weather I've experienced over the past year or maybe it's the fact that I'm growing up, but neutrals now equal classy and ultra feminine.  I just love a pale nude pink polish, or a creamy beige blazer, a genuine leather carryall or a slouchy tan knit sweater.  Autumn is the perfect season to ditch the neon and fall into your neutrals.

Need a little inspiration??








1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Are you a neutrals or a brights kind of girl??   I'd say it totally depends on my mood, but neutrals don't necessarily mean bland in my book anymore...

Cheers!

XO

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD