Thursday, August 23, 2012

Home : Pretty Little Supplies

I don't know about you, but as a kid the larger than life "Back 2 School" posters were terrifying to see mounted from the rafters in my local Target and Walmart, but despite my fear of returning to prison school, my heart did do a little dance when I remembered we would soon be supply shopping.

The glorious aisles glistened with brightly colored markers and crayons, Lisa Frank folders and trapper keepers {remember those?  I cherished mine!}, binders and pencil pouches, scissors and glue, rulers and erasers, lined paper and construction paper, lunch boxes and backpacks, the list goes on.  I was in heaven.

Long gone are the days of supply shopping, but not much has changed when it comes to my affinity for beautiful stationery, brightly colored pens, pretty stamps or decorated tape.  Who says you can't have beautiful office supplies??

Fun In The Office




1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 

1 | Stapler by Poppin
2 | Custom Address Stamp by Pencil Shavings Studio
3 | Journals by Moleskine
4 | LePen by Uchida
5 | Washi Tape by CuteTape.com
6 | Shabby Chic Supply Holder by Beach Blues

Are you a lover of pretty supplies? What's your favorite thing to splurge on?

xxoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD