Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Decor : HGTV Urban Oasis

It's that time again - time to introduce the latest Urban Oasis and give it away to one incredibly lucky person.

This year, HGTV's Urban Oasis is in beautiful {hot} Miami.  If you haven't seen it yet, you must.  It's stunning!  Though I'm not a fan of heat and humidity, I'd take this place in a heartbeat!!

Take a look with your own two eyes....{prepare to fall in lust love}


[Private entrance via elevator - that mirror is amazing]


[custom kitchen - fully equipped]


[dining space that leads to the open living room]


[stunning views!]


[master bedroom - oh. my. goodness.  I'd sleep like a queen in here!]


[master bath - Oh! That shower!]


[guest bedroom - perfect for friends and family]


Okay, so grab a tissue and dab your jaw {I saw you drooling}.  

Beautiful right?  It's so elegantly inviting!  I think one of my favorite rooms is the master bedroom - I love the wood wall treatment that goes all the way up the ceiling and over the bed.  What a statement!  I also love the shimmer from all the metallics - what a glamourous room.

There's much more to see, so head over to HGTV for the full tour.  Entries are open next week, if you win - can I please visit??  I'll make all sorts of yummy gfree confections for you, I promise!  ;)

What do you think of this year's Urban Oasis?  Is it your style, or no?

xxoo



- images via HGTV Urban Oasis Giveaway

2 comments:

  1. i REALLY like the guest room, but the rest of it's not quite my style. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pop of orange in there! How would you describe your style Bekkah? :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD