Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh Sunshine!

I have to say it's been exceptionally beautiful here on the central west coast, and I don't mind a bit!  Sunshine is just medicine to my soul!

I had a peek of the new PPS website yesterday and it's beautiful, if I do say so myself!  I cannot wait to share it with you, dear friends.  I'm also excited to introduce you to my lovely contributors in the very near future.  A super group of girls is forming and PPS is about to explode with greatness!  :)

Here's a taste of my day....lots of love!

{My apartment was lacking florals today, so I picked up these beauties for the coffee table.}

{Spring has arrived!!  Leafy green salads & Crimson Iced Tea on the lunch menu today.}

{ Happy to see sunshine! }


- images via danya collyer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD