Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Delightful Design

Hi Friends!

I have some beautiful spaces to share with you today.  I'm working on a design project that has several rustic elements in it and in my search for inspiration, I stumbled upon these beautiful rooms.


{I love the rustic, beach feel to this room.  The clean lines of the coffee table mixed with the rustic wood end tables is so simple, yet so natural.  I would love to crawl up on that couch with a good book.}


{I absolutely love the moroccan feel of this room.  The rustic chandelier and the character of the rounded door mixed with the white and straight edged coffee table is just lovely.}

{This room is much more eclectic.  I LOVE the bold pillows, the tear drop lamp base and the gold accent table.  This space is bright and cheery.}

{I love the french feel to this room.  The gorgeous gold and white sofa mixed with the rustic coffee table is just stunning.  I also love the big wicker chairs at the dining table.  Not your typical furniture arrangement.}

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Which room do you love and why?  I would love to hear your thoughts. Happy Tuesday!  

-d

1 comment:

  1. love the wood side tables... any idea where I can get them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD