Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pin Happy

I recently discovered Pinterest - Oh. My. Goodness.  It's the ultimate inspiration - a place to "pin" your favorite photos of art, fashion, decor, diy projects, recipes, etc.  You can use it to keep all of your ideas in one place, while also being inspired by the "pins" & "boards" of other pinterest users.  I love it!  I could spend hours just flipping through all of the decor, fashion & party photos.

If you haven't already created an account, I highly recommend you head over to Pinterest and become part of the creative community (follow me if you like ;).  Whether it be a place to store photos for inspiration for a wedding, baby room, house renovation, party/shower, fashion inspiration or products you love - I guarantee you'll find yourself inspired.

Here are a few of my favorite photos thus far...happy pinning!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD