Monday, August 29, 2011

Pendant Lights - DIY style...

It's probably not something most think of when walking into a room, but lighting, whether it be bright, dim, hanging or standing, sets the mood.  The house we live in was built in the 50's and lighting in every room hangs from a fan fixture - yuck!  In my opinion, fan lighting is bright and intrusive.  While this FL girl is all about a fan in each room, she is so not about the stark lighting that hangs beneath.  So, to fix my light problem, I've been researching various pendant lights.  To my surprise, I've found many adorable DIY lights.  I'm all for a good DIY project - only, my problem now is to decide which one to make & which room it deserves to shine in. :)  I'll be sure to post before and after pics once I make mine and figure out where to put it.  Below are a few pics of my lighting inspiration, and the links to the DIY instructions.  Enjoy!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD