Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pensacola In Full Bloom...

I was standing in the check out line at my local Publix last night & a floral arrangement on the cover of this month's Southern Living caught my eye - it was bursting with pretty pinks and creams.  I don't know about you, but I just LOVE flowers!  They have a way of brightening any room, and a way of lifting spirits.  Anyhow, as soon as I got home, I researched the internet trying to find a single photo of the arrangement I saw on SL and was unsuccessful, however.  I landed at FlowerMag.com and was surprised to see an article about a florist here in my hometown - Pensacola.  Her name is Shannon Palin, from her locally owned shop called Fiore (she actually did the flowers for my wedding & she was spectacular!) - you can find the article here.

I thought today's blog should feature gorgeous floral arrangements - in honor of spring (and this beautiful day) and in honor of "The Pink Peony" blog!  Hope these pics brighten your day!


{Flower Mag}

{FlowerMag}

{FlowerMag}

{FlowerMag}

{Fiore}

{Fiore - Pic from my wedding}

{Fiore - Pic from my wedding}

{Fiore - Pic from my wedding}

{This is a bouquet I recently did for a friend's wedding}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD