Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome to the Pink Peony!

A little background before I get started....

I've always dreamed of professionally doing something in the world of design &/or fashion, and my sister and I have tossed around talk of opening a cute little Anthropologie meets West Elm boutique in the future. So with all these design thoughts swirling around in my head, I thought I'd let a few of those thoughts escape via blog.  While I hope that blogging will be an inspiration to my readers (should I be lucky enough to acquire few), I hope that one day soon, these thoughts will turn into an online store, next a boutique, and then maybe a chain across the country (What can I say?  I'm a dreamer!). We'll see. In the mean time, here's to blogging about the one-of-a-kind things I love, the rooms I dream to create, the antiques that make me drool, the recipes that expand my waistline, and the clothes/accessories that make me giddy. Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. This is great, Danya! I absolutely adore reading home design blogs, and I'm looking forward to all you have to share :) Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet girl! I'm a design blog addict....it's just too much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Pink Peony Style - Designed by BDD